- Your dress size measurements are taken to determine which size will provide the closest fit based on the designer’s bridal dress size chart. We always recommend having a professional take all of your measurements. For the most accurate measurements, don’t measure over your clothing.
- The measuring tape shouldn’t be pulled too tight or have too much slack, and should always be parallel to the floor.
- You should measure without shoes. Wear a similar bra or bustier and, if you have one laying around, wear a similar petticoat.
- Men's Ao dai: Do the same way with these measurements: Bust, waist, hip, shoulder to bust, neck, shoulder width, bicep, sleeve, length of Ao dai (from nape to knee)
- Our production team may not need all these measurements, but it's good to have them all, just in case. Get measured for the following:
Take the tape measure around your back and bring it around the fullest part of the bust.
The natural waistline is the smallest part.
Spans across the widest part of your hip.
4. SHOULDER TO BUST
Place the tape measure from the base of your neck to the nipple highest.
5. HOLLOW TO BUST
Place the tape measure from the hollow to the nipple highest point.
6. NAPE TO WAIST
Measure from your nape downwards to the waistline.
Find the point where are the arm and shoulder are connected, measure from side to side.
Measure the tape across the armpit like the picture.
Measure around your neck like the picture.
Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist.
Place the tape measure from the base of your neck to the wrist.
12. UPPER / LOWER BICEPS
Upper biceps: Measure across the thickness part of the arm.
Lower biceps: Measure from the thickness part between elbow and wrist.
Measure like the picture.
14. DRESS LENGTH
Measure from your nape downwards to the floor or to the length you desire. (without shoes)
15. WAIST TO HEM (PANTS)
Measure from your waistline to floor. (without shoes)
16. HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE
Measure around your head like the picture.
Also, please provide us your heel height, weight, and height so that we can match the dress length.
Submit your measurements by the form below or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org